quesReceiving summons of case against brother. What to do?

Checque bouncing case has been lodged against my elder brother who was separated from us in November 2013 since then he was not residing with us and even we don't know where he is. Still a warrant against his name coming to my address & harassing us. what to do?

  • ansYou can furnish your brother address if you so desire. You can also send letter to the complainant advocate informing him that your brother does not reside in family home.

    If you do not have the address of your brother then you may send a letter to court informing that your brother does not live with you anymore. The court will take cognizance of this.

  • Send a legal notice for cheque bounce @ Rs. 1999/- only

    Know More
  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Cheque Bounce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Consult best Cheque Bounce lawyers in India

Similar questions

Multiple cheques given to me by a person bounced. Matter is about three years old.…
My brother has given checks to many people and taken money from them..some has a…
I have given some money to one of my friend and he is denying for…
I issued a cheque as security without date to my friend. For a loan taken…

Cheque Bounce Lawyers in India

Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai

  Greater Kailash 1
 Experience: 14 years

Advocate Prashant Mendiratta

  Lajpat Nagar 4
 Experience: 24 years

Advocate Diva Arora Menon

  Nizamuddin East
 Experience: 11 years

Advocate R C Mahajan

  Paschim Vihar
 Experience: 23 years

View all >>

How it Works

Know how LawRato makes legal advice easier and effortless

Ask a Free Question

Post a question and get free advice from multiple lawyers

Talk to a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly