quesReceiving summons of case against brother. What to do?

Checque bouncing case has been lodged against my elder brother who was separated from us in November 2013 since then he was not residing with us and even we don't know where he is. Still a warrant against his name coming to my address & harassing us. what to do?

• ansYou can furnish your brother address if you so desire. You can also send letter to the complainant advocate informing him that your brother does not reside in family home.

If you do not have the address of your brother then you may send a letter to court informing that your brother does not live with you anymore. The court will take cognizance of this.