Receiving summons of case against brother. What to do?
Checque bouncing case has been lodged against my elder brother who was separated from us in November 2013 since then he was not residing with us and even we don't know where he is. Still a warrant against his name coming to my address & harassing us. what to do?
You can furnish your brother address if you so desire. You can also send letter to the complainant advocate informing him that your brother does not reside in family home.
If you do not have the address of your brother then you may send a letter to court informing that your brother does not live with you anymore. The court will take cognizance of this.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Cheque Bounce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Wife torturing husband threatening him to leave his job
- Took loan not able to repay can I get some more time
- House owner not return security deposit
- 7/12 Mutation of Land in Lohegaon below 4000 sq feet purchased in 2012
- wife and her parents putting false allegations on me