Book Video Consultation with Advocate Farhat Warsi
Advocate Farhat Warsi
Sushant Lok Ph 2, Gurgaon
Experience: 14 years
Book with Confidence
Booking at LawRato is safe and secure, Guaranteed. You’ll pay nothing if unauthorised charges are made to your debit / credit card as a result of your booking at LawRato.com. Call us at +91-9599000555 if you face any difficulty in processing your booking.
Multiple Payment Options
We offer multiple payment options through secure payment gateways. You may book through PayTM or PayUMoney securely using your Debit Card, Credit Card or Netbanking option of your India Bank Account. International Card / Account holders may process their booking through PayPal.
- Expert's Skype details will be shared with you once the Booking is complete at your LawRato.com profile, via SMS and E-Mail at your respective registered mobile number and e-mail address.
- You will be contacted by LawRato.com at the scheduled time chosen by you to re-confirm the appointment. Kindly contact our Customer Support team if you wish to re-schedule your Appointment (subject to Expert's availability at the new appointment time chosen by you).
- In case the discussion time exceeds the time band selected by you while placing your order, you will be intimated about the same and you can choose to extend the discussion (subject to Expert's availability) by paying the additional amount at LawRato.com using your preferred online payment mode.
- In case if the Expert is unavailable due to unforeseen circumstances on the time and date of the Video Consultation Appointment chosen by you (this includes Pressing Emergency matters where the Expert's unavailability might be notified to you at the time of your Appointment), you will be notified about the same at the soonest possible time and LawRato.com will help you to schedule the next available and suitable time slot for your Video Consultation Appointment (subject to Expert's availability at the new appointment time chosen by you).
- All mentioned prices are in Indian Rupees (INR) and the timings are according to the Indian Standard Time (IST - GMT + 5:30).