Consult Top Succession Certificate Lawyers, Attorneys & Legal Advisors in Jaunpur

It is pertinent to apply for a legal heir/succession certificate in order to attain one, and for this, it is recommended that you hire a lawyer. In order to apply, one has to file a petition in the appropriate court of an appropriate jurisdiction. The relevant jurisdiction is where the deceased person resided at the time of his death, and if no such place is available or found, where any property belonging to the deceased person is found. 

Advocate Rama Kant Dubey

LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 5.0 | 1+ user ratings
Civil Court, Jaunpur
25 years Experience
Succession Certificate + 3 more
View all Lawyers in Jaunpur

Recent Client Reviews

as on Jun 24, 2019

Average Rating (4.5) - 2 reviews