×

quesWhat would be the tax implication on business startup

Sir, I am a new startup trading in glass handicraft. I am buying my products from UP and selling it in Jaipur and rear of India. I have heared handicraft is tax free. Is it so? If no, then what would be the tax rates on me? Also, what is the best way to get minimum tax rates. Note- I also have a domicile of UP and if necessary, I can get any registration from UP too. Thanks & regards

• ansHandicrafts including Wooden Handicrafts and Cane Handicrafts but excluding Wooden Furniture and Cane Furniture; Marble Idols with maximun retail price of rupees six hundred on condition that such Marble Idols are manufactured without using electrical energy ; Marble Handicraft goods; Koramal; Wood Carving is covered under schedule 1 under Serial no. 49, hence exempt from VAT

Advocate Divesh Sharma

TIlak Nagar, Jaipur