want to open a partnership firm what is the process of registration

1)I want to open a real estate partnership firm, can anyone explain the process of registering? 2)What is the cost involved in the legal process, legally?

You need to file an application with the Registrar of Firms of the area in which your business is located.
Every partner needs to verify and sign the application

• The following documents and prescribed fees are enclosed with the registration application :

– Application for Registration in the prescribed Form – I
– Duly filled Specimen of Affidavit
– Certified copy of the Partnership deed
– Proof of ownership of the place of business or the rental/lease agreement thereof.

Once the Registrar is satisfied with the application, your firm will be granted a certificate of registration under section 59 of the India Partnership Act, 1932

Popular Startup Lawyers

Advocate R. Madhuraj
Vanchiyoor, Trivandrum