Want to make a website like dream11.com Is it legal to run in India?

I want to make a website like dream11.com so please guide its about its legality is it legal or no to be run in India?

Dear Querist

I have seen the website in a jiff and can understand that it is about online betting. I have expertise on the subject as we have given opinion on online poker to our Client. I am sorry I am not answering your query but there is a very fine line between making it legal because everything rest on the fact of game of chance or skill. The same has to be scrutinized keeping in mind the law of the states as the states have the power to make laws onto the concerned subject. Let us know if you want to discuss on the subject in a more elaborate manner.

Regards
Kanishk Agarwal
Advocate

Popular Startup Lawyers