Terms and conditions & privacy policy on website

I am launching a new e-commerce portal, but every website have privacy policy and terms of use for using the service or website. Where should I register these conditions or should I write just like that on my website.

There are 3 things every website must have i.e. Terms, Privacy Policy & Disclaimers.

While many sites may combine them into 2 things only. Its always required to have all for your safeguard.
Also, these are drafted as per the needs of specific businesses and those who simply copy it from somewhere bear a huge risk of getting into a legal trouble which may also bring along punitive costs and damages upon your site. 

It is always advisable to get it drafted from a specialist, specific to your business. It also covers your refund or charges conditions (in case you receive online funds through your website) and failure to comply with any term or disclaimers may even get your payment gateways cancelled or sustaining charges in penalty.

In case you require any support, our firm specializes in this area and has got vide experience of same while working for our clients in several different countries. We also have cyber law experts in our team who take care of each detail minutely.

Popular Startup Lawyers