Regarding law and license required to start a drop shipping business

Sir i want to start a drop shipping business via shopify store. Here my supplier from foreign country will directly sell Products like tshirt, mugs, etc to foreign customers mainly usa. Please tell me the legal steps required by me to start this.

I first you have to register a firm under which name you will be doing business like sole proprietor, partnership or pvt. ltd. company or LLP and apply for PAN number for the same. then only you can proceed.

Popular Startup Lawyers

Advocate Nikhil Singh
Singh & Associates, Hubli