Legal procedure for a start up in which trust holds more stake

I want to make a trust and I would like to have a new start up in which trust hold more stake

Answers (1)

126 votes

Firstly registered ur family name and property under the trust act which is tax exempted. File ur requisite document in wht name you want to register trust Drafting of memorandum, purpose of the trust.. And member include in the trust.... And u can't sale property once its registered under trust act... Till appropriate order of the charity commissioner

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Startup Lawyers

Advocate Bala Janaki
330 Thambuchetty Street, Chennai
36 years Experience
Advocate Prerna Oberoi
Sector 41, Noida
9 years Experience
Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
27 years Experience
Advocate Ravi Jadhav
Koregaon Park, Pune
13 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Startup Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles