×

Legal procedure for a start up in which trust holds more stake

I want to make a trust and I would like to have a new start up in which trust hold more stake

Firstly registered ur family name and property under the trust act which is tax exempted. File ur requisite document in wht name you want to register trust Drafting of memorandum, purpose of the trust.. And member include in the trust.... And u can't sale property once its registered under trust act... Till appropriate order of the charity commissioner

Popular Startup Lawyers

Dr. Sudhir Ravindran
Guindy, Chennai
Advocate Surangama Sharma
Gomti Nagar, Lucknow