Legal precaution in startups as funding is from overseas Investors

I have got Term sheet from one Individual Investor from Thailand. So what are the precautions to be taken till Fund is received in my company account.

Taking into consideration the above said facts and your query therein ,

You may please note that the ideally when before finalising the term sheet and signing other documents .

There are various legal formalities which need to be looked into and depend on cases to case basis.

A law firm can help you with providing an end to end solution for while taking the finding and having further operations.

Best regards.

Popular Startup Lawyers

Dr. Sudhir Ravindran
Guindy, Chennai
Advocate Dolly Sharma
Morabadi, Ranchi