facing issues with company & partner iam not involved in any matters

09-May-2024 (In Startup Law)
I'm having 1% partnership in a firm but I'm not participated in any work in that company & i didn't received a single Ruppe from that company but one of client called me and he is threatening me to pay back the amount that he invested in the company. his money taken by another partner he having 99% share in that company, he is not responding for my calls also I'm working in a private company what should i do now ...?
Answers (2)

Answer #1
556 votes
Send a legal notice to the rest of the partners.
we can help you send that. I need some details like the company CIN, DIN of all the partners, your shareholding details.
also, the nature of the work and the payments due to the clients for which they are calling
advocate nabarun.
Helpful? LawRato LawRato
Answer #2
597 votes
The client cannot ask you or threaten you individually, any grievance against the company must be sought with he Company itself and not any individual, When any person or a client of the company is threatening you or calling you, you can file a Complaint with the local police station or you can issue a legal notice against the client stating repeating of the same instance will lead to legal action against him
Helpful? LawRato LawRato

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details.

Report abuse?

Comments by Users

No Comments! Be the first one to comment.

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."