Can licensed retail shop sell liquor online and provide home delivery?

can a licensed retail shop can sell liquor online and give the home delivery. Please explain the possibilities and obstacles to do so. Buyer<-->Online website<-->Licensed retail shop.

This is the unique idea which you had invented your idea may be appreciated. But I would like to clear you in many points that in India liquor is ban in many states and also prohibited for below 21 years who consume and buy .therfore there may by many obstacle may emerge by excise department ...for further query u may contact me through lawrato

Popular Startup Lawyers

Dr. Sudhir Ravindran
Guindy, Chennai
Advocate Dolly Sharma
Morabadi, Ranchi