Business licenses required to sell essential oils

i want to sell essential oil. basically i will purchase essential oil from importer or manufacturer in bulk and the i will sell it in small quantity by my brand name.So to sell this which licence is required.

Please take note of following -
1. You need to have your own setup on paper for this activity. Be it proprietorship, partnership, LLP or Company.
2. Registration are required Labour and industrial laws,
3. It is required for you to comply to the direct and indirect laws of India,
4. You are also required to take licence under drugs and cosmetic act and rules.

You cannot just get a license and sell things in India.

To begin with you need to be a legal entity and see what kind of company / identity would be best suited for your purpose.

Later depending on the entity you set up and the kind of business you would be doing, we can discuss and get all the necessary license i place.

Popular Startup Lawyers

Dr. Sudhir Ravindran
Guindy, Chennai
Advocate Surangama Sharma
Gomti Nagar, Lucknow