What to do if there is no proof that I gave money to a friend

Respected sir/mam, My question is to you that one of my friend has given cash 5 lakhs rs to another person and my friend doesn't have a single proof of giving money. How can you assist in this ?

is there oral agreement or any witness,who can say that this he this transaction,then you can file suit under specific relief act or can file recovery suit,or lodge criminal complaint under section 420 of ipc for cheating

You may call , Text or send Email to your freind regarding repay the loan amount . Or meet his place without lossing your freindship you may ask for re pay the money. You can also ask for gave promisdory note or make noterised agreement at any time for repay the money or ask for security cheque against the loan money.