Continue to LawRato.com with Google


What to do if there is no proof that I gave money to a friend

Respected sir/mam, My question is to you that one of my friend has given cash 5 lakhs rs to another person and my friend doesn't have a single proof of giving money. How can you assist in this ?

Answers (2)

is there oral agreement or any witness,who can say that this he this transaction,then you can file suit under specific relief act or can file recovery suit,or lodge criminal complaint under section 420 of ipc for cheating

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

You may call , Text or send Email to your freind regarding repay the loan amount . Or meet his place without lossing your freindship you may ask for re pay the money. You can also ask for gave promisdory note or make noterised agreement at any time for repay the money or ask for security cheque against the loan money.

Popular Recovery Lawyers

Advocate Prabhjit Jauhar
Connaught Place, Delhi
21 years Experience
Advocate Harish Malhotra
District Court, Gurgaon
21 years Experience
Advocate Shikhar Khare
Jangpura Extension, Delhi
5 years Experience
Advocate Prashant Mendiratta
Lajpat Nagar 4, Delhi
25 years Experience

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Legal Services

Legal Notice for Recovery of Dues

4.5 | 394 ratings
30 Min Intro call + Start to finish help
15 Minutes Recovery Advice Session by Phone

4.8 | 457 ratings
Legal advice and answers from a local experienced advocate about your Recovery of Dues issue
Similar questions

When execution of decree be stayed if there if final order of supreme court to give possission…

Read More

i have a postpaid connection 6 months ago,after 2 months i disconnect my number.yesterday i receive a call..the caller said that she is a lawyer of De…

Read More

Mts was sending me wrong increased amt bill of rs 2584 but actual amt was 630 and i had paid the amt twice n one months which they had not settled and…

Read More

Hi, I had to leave my previous employment and though. Was promised smooth exit, they have not given my FFF. I didn’t leave the CO on good terms.…

Read More

Talk to a lawyer for your legal issue