Threats being given over non payment of money

I owe a person Rs.17000. and am unable to pay him money for past 8 months as my financial position is not good. I have been talking to him and assuring that will pay him as soon as my financial improves but he has threatened me that he will lock my premises. What legal action can be taken please help..

Helo
If you are willing to pay that person then that person do not have any rights to threatening and lock your premises. And also he was not made any written agreement if you are failing to pay 17000 then he have right on you premises. Try to repay his amount partly .

1.Firstly , Conveyance that for payment paid after your better financial conditions.

2. If not accept your apology & subject to threatened you then You can go to police station & lodge the report against that person about illegal threat & extortion of money .

Kindly describe the facts in detail. Did you mortgage your premises to him against some sort of loan? Is there any paper work regarding the transaction?
He cannot lock your premises without following the due course of law. For more detailed advice kindly provide me with more facts and book a consultancy call.