Remedy as friend borrows money in others account & not returning

My friend has borrowed 8500/- From me saying that wife condition is not good. He told me to return it back within a week but daily he is sending some excuses which is now not tolerable. Now he has stooped answering calls n msgs and switched off his phone. I have all the messages and transaction details with me but the only doubt is that he has given me his friend account details. So kindly advise me how can I approach for a complain ? Is it legal to have his address from bank through my contacts ? Kindly guide me , I know it’s a small amount but still it’s my hard earned money so I need to respect it and people who took money and think that we can’t do legal complaint should be taught a lesson.

Yes, on the basis of messages and his written acceptance you can issue him a legal notice. You can also file a police complaint, but before initiating any legal action you have to issue him a legal notice. For any further clarification and detailed advice kindly book a consultancy call.

1stly You should send legal notice to your frend for recovery of your money giving all the facts of ur case. if he denies in his written reply or avoids to reply to ur notice den you can file civil case against him.