×

quesManufacturer not taking back expired goods. What can i do?

I'm distributor of food sector from last 2 and half year. I do work with a co. as a distributor in bikaner of his product ( Food Items ). As a distributor i collected expiry goods from market. But Now co. not change expiry material above 2% of total billing cost. What should i do. I need your help.

• ansThe company is not bound to buy back the expired goods. It depends upon your terms and conditions of trade. In the food industry, the expiry date of the product must be taken very carefully and you should have managed your orders and supplies, accordingly.

It can be suggested by looking at your documents and terms of billing etc.

Advocate J K Agrawal

Kabir Marg, Jaipur

• Send Legal Notice For Recovery Of Dues with Expert Lawyers

Click here to see all Recovery Legal Services