I have not paid my mobile postpaid bill. What are the ramifications

i have a postpaid connection 6 months ago,after 2 months i disconnect my number.yesterday i receive a call..the caller said that she is a lawyer of Delhi high court,and threatend me to pay the outstanding bill..or she arrest me..what can i do now.plz help me

Non payment of mobile bill will not directly lead to arrest. First you will be called upon to show the means for making the payment. It will be better to make the payment promptly and forthwith. A customer must pay for the services he has taken.