quesHow can i quickly get my money back from a person to whom i gave loan?

I got a blank Rs.100 stamp paper signed by my friend to whom I had given Rs. 2 lacs as a loan via cash. Now he refuses to pay my money back. Now can I write something on the blank stamp paper to file a 420 case against him so that he returns my money back?


A recovery case will be time consuming and I want my money back quickly. What should I do?


  • ans


    Creating such a legal document on a blank signed stamp paper is an offence under the Indian Penal Code and therefore it is suggested that you should not do the same.


    However, if you have any other proof with respect to the existence of the loan, a recovery suit can be filed. You can even file a criminal complaint against your friend for the offence of cheating stating that his intention was dishonest from the inception.


  • Send a legal notice for recovery of dues @ Rs. 1999/- only

    Know More
  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Recovery Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Consult best Recovery lawyers in India

Similar questions

I in allahabad(up)and sold the second hand books to a person.he lives in vadodara(gujarat).we agreed…

My private limited company got Rs. 50 L loan from 3 persons of sample family.…
I had bought some bank loan from regional places. earlier i had paid some amount…
I ordered a 1000 t-shirts with prints from a supplier in India and they have…

Recovery Lawyers in India

Advocate Prashant Mendiratta

  Lajpat Nagar 4
 Experience: 24 years

Advocate Prabhjit Jauhar

  Connaught Place
 Experience: 20 years

Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai

  Greater Kailash 1
 Experience: 14 years

Advocate Harish Malhotra

  District Court
 Experience: 19 years

View all >>

Quick Consult

Get 15 Minutes of Expert Legal Advice on Phone right now

Ask a Free Question

Post a Question online and get free advice from multiple lawyers by email

Find a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly