Wrongful possession of self owned property by Uncle

My father was in army he had purchase a plot from his hard earning and duilt houses on that plot due to his service he had to stay away from our home my step uncle had requested my father to let them stay in our house and he did the same and now after my fathers retirement after 30 years he told them to vacate the houses they refuse to do so can we get our houses back

These are my following suggestions to you:
1. You should collect the land related papers as evidence which will be relevant to your case;
2. You should collect evidences of the from office of sub-registrar or the records with the collector's office;
3. You should write a personal letter to your uncle living on the of land stating that you are the real owner of the
land;
4. If they still don’t respond, then issue a legal notice through a lawyer to your uncle stating that your father is
the real owner of the land;
5. Then last stage you can file a case in court whether a suit or an file an FIR in police station.