Wrongful possession of self owned property by Uncle

My father was in army he had purchase a plot from his hard earning and duilt houses on that plot due to his service he had to stay away from our home my step uncle had requested my father to let them stay in our house and he did the same and now after my fathers retirement after 30 years he told them to vacate the houses they refuse to do so can we get our houses back

Answers (1)

313 votes

These are my following suggestions to you:
1. You should collect the land related papers as evidence which will be relevant to your case;
2. You should collect evidences of the from office of sub-registrar or the records with the collector's office;
3. You should write a personal letter to your uncle living on the of land stating that you are the real owner of the
4. If they still don’t respond, then issue a legal notice through a lawyer to your uncle stating that your father is
the real owner of the land;
5. Then last stage you can file a case in court whether a suit or an file an FIR in police station.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Property Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
34 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
20 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
21 years Experience
Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
27 years Experience
Report abuse?

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles