WILL, when we probate that all the other person concerned needed ornot

I am a Hindu, My father expired on 2000, we all four brothers and three sisters , on 1997, he made registered will for the properties which his own earnings . All the properties are transfer of all except my house was not transfer because of financial problem for probate 3% of the property value. My question is when we go for probate all others (brothers and sisters) concerned is required or not. because my elder brother and one sister expired on 2015 and 2017. There is no alternative way without spending probation fees. Please explain. please note the will is registered document. So please explain without consent of others can i apply for probate.

yes without consent we can file for probate but has to show all of them as respondent since the will is registered you need not worry about the probation we can prove the will, therefore apply for polrobation immediat

First thing please note that the probate fees has been reduced to a maximum of Rs. 25000. The second thing is, if one will denotes many properties, then the will if probated, includes all the properties, and not in isolation. Thirdly, please note that the consent of all the legal heirs is required for probate of the will.