×

quesWill of Property.

My Mother wants to make will in favor of my father, and I have no objection. Can I become one of the witness and sign that will? After mother what will be the procedure to transfer the ownership to my father name with that will? No i need to give NOC to my father after my mother for transfer ownership?

• ansYes, you can sign the will as witness. Please note that for will it is necessary that there are 2 witnesses. Get will drafted by a lawyer on demise of your mother your father can apply for mutation of property in his name. You can furnish your NOC in this regard.