Will of Property.

My Mother wants to make will in favor of my father, and I have no objection. Can I become one of the witness and sign that will? After mother what will be the procedure to transfer the ownership to my father name with that will? No i need to give NOC to my father after my mother for transfer ownership?

Yes, you can sign the will as witness. Please note that for will it is necessary that there are 2 witnesses. Get will drafted by a lawyer on demise of your mother your father can apply for mutation of property in his name. You can furnish your NOC in this regard.