Wife intentionally not paying EMI

We have purchased flat jointly in both name. Had taken joint loan due to my eligibility is low for high value loan. But later we have dispute between us and since then she is not paying any amount for EMI. Also she left the house and taken transfer in another state with our 6 month old girl child. I already took handloans from my friends for paying the EMI. From last 15 months I am paying the EMI and due to this there is nothing left in my hand. Is there any law to ask my wife to pay his part of EMI as if I directly ask her for payment she makes allegation that I am pressurised her for money

We will have to examine the loan documents paper and property paper then we can suggest  you way forward