Whether property prices have reduced after demonetisation

Respected Sir/Mam. We booked an apartment Casa Grande irene by paying 10% of the apartment cost [69lakhs], and 40% loan was released from SBI. But , according to propequiti,after demonetisation , I see that there will 30% downfall in prices. My Question is: 1.Can we demand a Cost estimation report from the builder , as if there is 30% fall ,we will end up paying alot for the less priced project. 2.Can we cancel our booking now . [UDS registration is done ].do we get our money refunded. 3.If there is no change in price [after down fall] ,can we question the builder. and demand to increase amenities .[like wood work , modular kitchen etc].

We booked an apartment Casa Grande irene by paying 10% of the apartment cost [69lakhs], and 40% loan was released from SBI. But , according to propequiti,after demonetisation , I see that there will 30% downfall in prices. My Question is: 1.Can we demand a Cost estimation report from the builder , as if there is 30% fall ,we will end up paying alot for the less priced project. 2.Can we cancel our booking now . [UDS registration is done ].do we get our money refunded. 3.If there is no change in price [after down fall] ,can we question the builder. and demand to increase amenities .[like wood work , modular kitchen etc].

This is not a legal query