What to do if there is a lot of disturbance in my society

someone from the society called our house owner and told them that girls stay overnight with us in our flat, which is completely false never had we done any such thing. Previously also the secretary told us that girls are coming to your flat and u need to stop that. We are college students, only two people live in the house me and a friend of mine. We never disturbed anyone, we are from kolkata and currently staying in chennai where we are facing these issues.We are really tensed about this.Please help us we really need your help.

Answers (2)

184 votes

Perhaps they are not comfortable with the bachelors like you to stay in the apartment. However it is owners call to ask you to vacate and others have no business in this. Having said that even the owners can't evict you simply on hearsay.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

61 votes

Please explain the factual position to the flat owner and also to the residents' association if there is one. If there is no proper response, please do not hesitate to lodge a complaint with the police.

Popular Property Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai
Greater Kailash 1, Delhi
17 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles