What to do if only one owner wants to sell the house

A house in the name of the wives of two brothers, a brother wants to sell that house while the other does not want to sell the house, how will this problem be solved

Your brother has the right to sell his share alone but in case the house is already devided or partitioned then he can give the posession of the portion in his posession if you are not residing in the house then file a suit for partition and get the house devided. Ypu can also ask him to sell his share in case you are interested to purchase the house. Certainly the owner has every right to sell his share