What to do if my partner cheated me in property bought jointly?

My case for a property fraud committed by my partner has been dismissed by the Dwarka court. Me and my partner had bought a joint property and I had given 50% of the amount by cheque / bank transfers wherein my partner fraudulently got the entire property registered in his name.

I have photocopies of all property document chain and original electricity meter conversion slip, property tax slips, etc. along with the payment proofs but the matter was dismissed by trial court and I am told the only option I have is to file a recovery case for the money paid.

What should I do now?

As you have stated that the case for property fraud has been dismissed, you can file an appeal against the said order which can be drafted by an Advocate. Just because the matter has been dismissed by the lower court does not mean that you do not have a remedy.

In the alternative, yes you can file a recovery suit as well for claiming your money. 

Advocate Nikhil Singh
Singh & Associates, Hubli