What to do if after signing a sale deed payment is not received

12-Apr-2023 (In Property Law)
I sold my property to my brother and I signed all documents. But after signed he said I will give u money. He is cheating. Now he is ready to sale some one others. What can I do in this case.

Answer #1
If you have executed Sale Agreement or Sale deed, then you can file a suit for specific performance of contract. Once you file a suit, whatever 3rd party sale effected therefrom becomes lis pendens and therefore becomes null and void
Answer #2
Immediately file a declaration suit praying that the sale deed may be declared null and void. Also, see that a complaint is lodged in the local police station against your brother. ```````````````````