What share ratio do siblings get in fathers property

sir meri wife ki do sister hai ek brother. meri wife k papa ka plot tha 3600 Sq Ft. me jis k 4 hisse hne hai ek meri wife ka 900 Sq Ft aur meri wife k bhai ka 900 Sq Ft aur meri wife k 2 sister ke naam hga 1800 Sq Ft . to ise kaise kiya jaye .

Hello,

for this you will have to contact a local lawyer who will help you in making the division and subsequently will help you in getting the land mutated in the name of four siblings before the registrar of your area.

If you need any help with regards to this, you may contact me.

Thanks and regards