What share ratio do siblings get in fathers property

sir meri wife ki do sister hai ek brother. meri wife k papa ka plot tha 3600 Sq Ft. me jis k 4 hisse hne hai ek meri wife ka 900 Sq Ft aur meri wife k bhai ka 900 Sq Ft aur meri wife k 2 sister ke naam hga 1800 Sq Ft . to ise kaise kiya jaye .

Answers (1)

170 votes


for this you will have to contact a local lawyer who will help you in making the division and subsequently will help you in getting the land mutated in the name of four siblings before the registrar of your area.

If you need any help with regards to this, you may contact me.

Thanks and regards

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Property Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai
Greater Kailash 1, Delhi
17 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles