quesWhat legal option available to me to get money or land back ?

My Father paid the money to my Mama to purchase land. But mama bought & registered property on his name. What legal option available to me to get money or land back to my father name?

  • ansDear sir there are certain questions connected with your querry. Kindly see how long back your father gave money to your mama. If its more than three years your father is helpless and I am afraid no chance to get money back or the land from mama. You should move with other options such as filing application to Police seeking FIR against mama as he committed breach of trust and fraud with your father. In the mean time your father should file civil suit seeking relief that the sale deed in favour of your mama is a sham document and is having no legal value and deserves to be declared so. And other civil relief may also be opted by you along , such as he be directed to get sale deed in favor of your father.

    Advocate Sukhwinder Singh Rai

      District Court, Ludhiana, Ludhiana

  • Send a legal notice to builder for delay in construction @ Rs. 1999/- only

    Know More
  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
  • Related Articles

Consult best Property lawyers in India

Similar questions

the original owner of my agricultural land Mr A had sold the different survey nos…

my mother has a 200 sq. feet. property. brother took some money from a person…

7 siblings 2 sisters and 5 brothers. sisters have filed a case for equal partition…

Hindu religion In our apartment one person has purchased shop of that apartment, whose gate…

Property Lawyers in India

Advocate Arjun Vinod Bobde

  Supreme Court of India
 Experience: 16 years

Advocate Prashant Mendiratta

  Lajpat Nagar 4
 Experience: 24 years

Advocate Prabhjit Jauhar

  Connaught Place
 Experience: 20 years

Advocate Mohammed Abdul Quadeer

  Shree Ram Nagar
 Experience: 11 years

View all >>

Quick Consult

Get 15 Minutes of Expert Legal Advice on Phone right now

Ask a Free Question

Post a Question online and get free advice from multiple lawyers by email

Find a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly