×

quesWhat is the validity of panchnama?

Sir, one person had taken 20000 (cost of land) and signed on panchanama agreeing that he would do registry anytime( in 1984).,but now he is telling under the pressure of son that he has given the land on izara.could I claim for land?  

Panchanama is a statment of a person who is present at the time of investion of the crime by the police officer.

This panchanama contains the details and boundaries of the spot of the offence/accident.

Therefore, Panchanama will not give you the title on the property. However if you have any agreement or MOU then same can be enforceable in court of law