What is the procedure to correct the sale deed

I have purchased a site under Hoskote jurisdiction in 2006. The sale deed has an incorrect reference to DC conversion order which needs to be corrected. What is the process to correct that? Would also like to know appropriate reference to clause of the applied law. Regards, Santanu Ray

Answers (2)

304 votes

you need to get the Rectification Deed executed by the Vendors rectifying the reference to DC Conversion Order. Both the Parties should be present before the Jurisdictional Sub-Registrar Office for the purpose of registration.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

106 votes

you can get it corrected by way of rectification deed to be registered before the jurisdictional sub registrar and that the person who executed the sale deed has to come forward the execute the rectification deed

Popular Property Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai
Greater Kailash 1, Delhi
17 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles