×

quesWhat is the best way to get property transferred?

I want to get property transferred to myself. What would be the best option to get it transferred. I also want to know the difference between will and settlement agreement?

The property can be transferred in two ways:
    1. Sale Deed
    2. Will.
    3 Gift Deed

Sale DEED

In case of sale deed, you will have to pay consideration for the property. Thereafter it has to be registered. So in short you will have to buy the property

Will

The owner of the property can execute a Will in your favour and after his dead the Will becomes operative and you become the owner.

Gift

The other option available with you is that the person(owner ) can execute an Gift deed in your  favour and thereafter you can get the same registered before sub register