What is daughters share in fathers property after his death

My father was a Rly Employee & brought a land in the name of my mother. My father died 2002 during his service. My mother received lump sum amount from dept. We are one brother & one elder sister. My sister got married on 2004 using that lump sum amount. I shifted to another city by transferring my job & subsequently my mother also sold that land. In new city I purchased a land in my name & constructed house using home loan & additional amount assisted by mother. Now after 14 years, suddenly my elder sister demanding father's share. Now i want to ask that what is my sister's share as father is no more alive & mother is pension holder. So is there any liability in terms of any compensation which i must to pay my sister. Pl give legal perspective

if your father has left some property or money then your sister is eligible to the one third of the said property or money. but it seems like that your sister has already obtained her share of the father's property by issue of her marriage.

Advocate Gouri Shankar Hemekari