What do I do when nuisance is created by builder and other residents

02-Apr-2023 (In Property Law)
Hello.mai hindu lady hu n single parent hu.anouthorised coloney uttam nagar mohan garden mai floor liya tha jiski actull xost 16,00000 hai magar builder 26 lakh ka diya n koi dues b clear ni kiye .isvuildinf mai illigal kaam b hota karna cahti hu to builder sale nahi hone deta.koi lene ko taiyaar nahi hota q ke cost jyada lagti hai party ko.agar koi party aati hai to wo kehti hai madam ye to 14 ya 16 lakh se jyada ka nahi hai.ek dusra property dealer n ek lady jo isi building mai rehti hai dono mil kar prostitution ka kaam karte hai.yaha rehna doughter ko n mere old age parents ko lekar safe nahi lagta.pls suggest .kya karu.kaha jau
Answers (2)

Answer #1
515 votes
A complaint can be filed in the women cell apprising them of the prostitution happening in the building.
A separate complaint can be filed against the builder for the harassment that is being meted out to you and your family.
Helpful? LawRato LawRato
Answer #2
973 votes
Call to 100 no. Explain everything in written told to police their is something wrong Or file a criminal complaint against the builder or other persons approach dwarka court according to your jurisdiction.
Helpful? LawRato LawRato

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details.

Report abuse?

Comments by Users

No Comments! Be the first one to comment.

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."