What can I do when BMC is causing issue on my property

on L.B.S. Road my shops have been built prior to 1960 , they are close to the main road. On Feb 2018 they sent the notice , In notice they said 2012 we asked you to submit the document after scrutiny they found not before 1962. So they are issuing the notice to demolition to remove illegal structure. Let me go in past there was simmilar order in past 1991 .and shop owner filed the suite in court bombay city civil court againt the BMC municipal corporations.BMC lawyer present there side , court has rejected the BMC justification and notice stating Notice given is vague and baseless and gave judgements that structure is before 1960 and BMC is collecting money for license and water also said owner has docs like shop establishment license water connection , property assessment letter from bmc says structure is before 1962.they have to give proper place to shops. Now: While visit the BMC office , officer eng is not ready to listen or look at the documents ,what shld we do now

Answers (1)

293 votes

You should have replied to the BMC notice along with supporting documents. I assume that they must have given you 7 or 15 days time to reply the same. Now kindly reply to their notice and approach city civil court soon. For any further clarification and detailed advice kindly book a consultancy call.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Property Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
34 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
20 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
21 years Experience
Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
27 years Experience
Report abuse?

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles