What are the rights of step son on fathers property

Hi, My uncle has two sons from his first marriage. Later my uncle divorced. Then my uncle did second marriage. The second wife had one son from her first marriage. My question is that will her son (from her earlier marriage) have right on my uncle property? Please advise

Dear your query is not complete, first whether the property is self acquired of uncle or ancestral , secondly at the time of secobd marriage what was the age of the child, then at time of divorce of the mother of the step son, what were the terms and conditions regarding custody of the child. First clear all these things..

Son of the second wife has no right ti succeed to the property of your uncle as he is considered as "pichlag" he has right to property of his biological father and not to this property. Second wife has right alongwith children from earlier marriage

Advocate Gouri Shankar Hemekari