What are the rights of a daughter in her father's property

Hello Sir, My grandfather (Mother's father) have house with his name. He have 5 daughters no son. He bought that house by selling Ancestry property long back while their daughter no one got major. But now he wrote that house only on his second daughter without giving share to other daughters and also not intimated them by saying it's my own house I build it.. But he used the money to build house by selling Ancestry property. Please let me know will considered as he bought house by his own and have rights to do anything?

A person can dispose of his share of ancestral property at any time he wants to and a property would be treated as ancestral only if it was surviving even at this point of time. Now if the ancestral property was sold and a new house was built then it would be treated as his self acquired property and he can transfer it to anyone as per his wish.