what are my rights on the property after death

Last week my husband registered a land in his name through settlement deed from his brother which he bought from other party as sale deed by himself.i need to know in the absence of my husband (died) does his brother have any rights in the property and to whom does the property belongs?it is also stated in the deed his brother nor his family have no rights.in the absence of the his brother whether his sons or wife have any rights to do with the deed as it is settlement made as desire to his brother?

Is it necessary to have a will,from his brother stating neither his wife nor his sons have any rights in the property in his absence for not to face any legal problems in future by his brothers sons as they are minor now