What are grandchildren rights in ancestral property

my grandparents expired 2-3 years ago and my uncle is residing in grandparent's house till today when i asked him for my part in property he denied to give same. so what should i do now.

Grand children have a birth right in grand parent property, you can file a civil suit for partition of property of your grand parent. That is no bar if your father live or dead.
Even you can ask a possession and mesne profit in your grand parent property.

nheritance is governed according to personal laws so it needs to be seen whether you are a Hinsu or a Muslim or likewise.
Considering you to be a Hindu for instance it could be said that YES you have a share in the ancestral property. Although many things still need to be taken into consideration before deciding whether you can take a stay on it or not.