We are land owner of open land. How can we enter our name in 7/12?

I am from Pune City and staying in Kondhwa Khurd, We have a land in NIBM Kondhwa Khurd area, Survey Number 15, In my grand father time in this land there was 19 Hissas, but in year 1932 one of Talathi with the help of our one family member he made changes in 7/12 of Survey Number.15. Currently there is 8 hissas instead of 19. In year 2005 additional commissioner gave a order and says keep old situation dont keep 8 hissas. Now there is open land which is belong our family. Now I want our name on this 7/12. So please guide me on this.

Answers (1)

468 votes

If you must file an application under Section 149 of Maharatra Land Revenue Code thereby reporting the acquisition rights before the appropriate authority.

If the appropriate authority passes an order, which is not in your favour the you can file an appeal before Title Registration Officer to the Land Titling Tribunal within thirteen days from the date of receipt of the order. 

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Property Lawyers

Advocate H Gouri Shankar
Dilsukhnagar, Hyderabad
24 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles