We are land owner of open land. How can we enter our name in 7/12?

I am from Pune City and staying in Kondhwa Khurd, We have a land in NIBM Kondhwa Khurd area, Survey Number 15, In my grand father time in this land there was 19 Hissas, but in year 1932 one of Talathi with the help of our one family member he made changes in 7/12 of Survey Number.15. Currently there is 8 hissas instead of 19. In year 2005 additional commissioner gave a order and says keep old situation dont keep 8 hissas. Now there is open land which is belong our family. Now I want our name on this 7/12. So please guide me on this.

If you must file an application under Section 149 of Maharatra Land Revenue Code thereby reporting the acquisition rights before the appropriate authority.

If the appropriate authority passes an order, which is not in your favour the you can file an appeal before Title Registration Officer to the Land Titling Tribunal within thirteen days from the date of receipt of the order.