quesWB Apartment Act.

I am an owner of a flat in an apartment legally bound to obey the rules framed by the association, that is taken in his absence or consent?

  • ansIf the association is duly registered under the West Bengal Apartments Ownership Act, the individual flat owners are legally bound to obey the rules framed by the association.

  • Send a legal notice to builder for delay in construction @ Rs. 1999/- only

    Know More
  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Consult best Property lawyers in India

Similar questions

Suit filed by plaintiff against us for encroachment. On the sale deed produced by plaintiff…

hi i have filed maintenance case , which is pending , my fatherin law ,…

I made house in field without approval from panchayat. Now they are not giving approval.…
In pursuance of a property dispute, the Court ordered an auction of my property. I…

Property Lawyers in India

Advocate Arjun Vinod Bobde

  Supreme Court of India
 Experience: 16 years

Advocate Prashant Mendiratta

  Lajpat Nagar 4
 Experience: 24 years

Advocate Prabhjit Jauhar

  Connaught Place
 Experience: 20 years

Advocate Mohammed Abdul Quadeer

  Shree Ram Nagar
 Experience: 11 years

View all >>

Quick Consult

Get 15 Minutes of Expert Legal Advice on Phone right now

Ask a Free Question

Post a Question online and get free advice from multiple lawyers by email

Find a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly