×

quesWatchman and family not vacating my plot

There was a family staying in plot as a watchman. I want to construct my plot but the family refused to vacant the plot and giving false application in the police station of Eve teasing and threatening of rape against me .

• ansIssue legal notice to the watchman's family, in case he refuses to vacate, file suit for eviction. Also lodge police complaint against watchman and the family for criminal intimidation mentioning all the facts.

• Apply For Legal Heir/Succession Certificate With Expert Lawyers

Click here to see all Property Legal Services