Want to know about the legal heir of father's property

I have an issue related to my fathers property.We are only three sisters no brother.In which my two sisters are married but i am still unmarried. So who will be the legal heir of my father's property after him?

All three of you will have equal right in your fathers property as per the 2005 Amendment in the Hindu Succession Act. However, if the property is self-acquired property of your father, he can choose to dispose it off in a will according to his wishes.

Madam, in case your father's property is self acquired and he leaves a will the property will be dealt with as provided in the will but if he does not leave a will then the property will devolve on all the legal heirs equally

Dear Madam,

All three sisters are equally entitled to the share in the property. If mother is alive after your father's death them she also will get a share in property.

For example is the property is worth 100 rupees and your are just the sister each sister will 33.33 but if you have a mother also each one gets 25 rupees each

All this is possible if your possible dies without making a will in favor of any one.