want share in my grandfathers property, my uncle took it illegally.

3 plots 5 brother Very eldest one died and his family is living in 1 plot. My father is 2 eldest we are living on rent. They are not letting us to to live in the property. We are two brothers and one sister. And father is a alcohilic. He is always drunk.we are in a huge problem. And the three youngest brothers is living in 2 joined plots. How can i get my share?

Since it is an ancestral property, you and your other siblings have an equal undivided share in the property and the same will devolve to you as per the provisions of the Hindu Succession Act. File suit for partition claiming your share.

Such issues in a joint family are common. The remedy lies in a partition suit to be filed for diving the respective shares of the parties or sell their respective portions as the case may be. All the brothers and sisters have an equal share in the properties. Kindly take free consultation to enable us to make you personally aware of your legal rights.

Sir, assuming the properties are ancestral you have a right and interest in the properties and if the same is not given to you voluntarily you may file a suit for partition without delay. An injunction on the properties is well advised