Valid Signature in Legal Papers from outside the country

29-Feb-2024 (In Property Law)
I live in USA. How can I sign the legal documents without visiting India. I do not want to give Power of Attorney. Are digital signatures of signatures with notary signature acceptable in Indian courts?

Answer #1
Yes. signatures with the notary stamp and identification by the notary public that the signatures belong to you and they have been duly testified and identified by the notary public is valid in Indian courts.
Helpful? LawRato LawRato
Answer #2
No you can execute any document without SPA duly attested by Indian embassy.

We need more information on your case to evaluate things from legal point of view. You need to hire an expert advocate in this case, kindly be in touch to discuss and to understand the legalities in this regard.
Thanks
Helpful? LawRato LawRato