Unequal distribution of share in a property

My husband and his family sold a flat which was registered on my mother in.laws name, she signed it and sold.home loan was there which EMI is paid by my husband and his brother. After selling this property my brother in law has taken more share and given less to my husband. What action we can take against him.

Answers (1)

454 votes

You can file a complaint in the criminal court under section 420 for cheating. You should gather all evidence in your favour like the receipts of EMI, terms and conditions of home loan, the payment receipts in bank, etc. 

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Property Lawyers

Advocate Gouri Shankar Hemekari
Dilsukhnagar, Hyderabad
23 years Experience
Advocate Ricky Chopra
Sector - 49, Gurgaon
18 years Experience
Advocate Ricky Chopra
Karkardooma Court, Delhi
18 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
19 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related questions

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles