Unequal distribution of share in a property

My husband and his family sold a flat which was registered on my mother in.laws name, she signed it and sold.home loan was there which EMI is paid by my husband and his brother. After selling this property my brother in law has taken more share and given less to my husband. What action we can take against him.

Answer

You can file a complaint in the criminal court under section 420 for cheating. You should gather all evidence in your favour like the receipts of EMI, terms and conditions of home loan, the payment receipts in bank, etc.