Uncle sold his share of land to my father,children asking for share

Hi Sir/Madam My grandfather shared his property to my father and his brothers. Later when my uncle(my father's elder brother) was in necessity, he sold his share of the property to my father in the presence of my grand parents and registrar. At that time my cousins( father's elder brother's kids) were minors. Right now, the property is on my name. Now after many years (say 15 years) they are claiming for the property. Is it valid? If so, how? If not so, what should I do? Please help me for the same.

when your uncle sold the property to your father in support of that do you have the registry paper or the sale deed in name of your father or yourself. if yes then his children cannot claim the property. if they file a suit then you need to fight the case and defend your case