Uncle made fake will to transfer the property on his name

I am hindu. My father is having a paternal property.. Which is to b divided among 5 brothers, my father and 4 uncles.. But 2 of my uncles have transferred the property to their own names with the help of a will.. As per will the date of will is 1994 and they transferred property to their name in 2013..they never discussed with us about the will and even about the transfer of name.. We can. Even to know about it today when we filed an RTI with municipal corporation today.. 1st question is that is it possible to make fake will.. If no then you did they transferred the property after 20 years.. Can v do forensic of will..?? Can v do anything that we can claim for that property as my father was never informed about this

Best course for you to file a suit for partition and challenging the Will if it's forged and surrounded by suspicious circumstances then the court will certainly ignore the same and will devide the property amongst all the legal heirs. Certainly you can get the Will examine from forensic science. But go to court immediately don't delay the matter