Uncle made fake will to transfer the property on his name

09-Apr-2023 (In Property Law)
I am hindu. My father is having a paternal property.. Which is to b divided among 5 brothers, my father and 4 uncles.. But 2 of my uncles have transferred the property to their own names with the help of a will.. As per will the date of will is 1994 and they transferred property to their name in 2013..they never discussed with us about the will and even about the transfer of name.. We can. Even to know about it today when we filed an RTI with municipal corporation today.. 1st question is that is it possible to make fake will.. If no then you did they transferred the property after 20 years.. Can v do forensic of will..?? Can v do anything that we can claim for that property as my father was never informed about this
Answers (1)

Answer #1
972 votes
Best course for you to file a suit for partition and challenging the Will if it's forged and surrounded by suspicious circumstances then the court will certainly ignore the same and will devide the property amongst all the legal heirs. Certainly you can get the Will examine from forensic science. But go to court immediately don't delay the matter

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details.

Report abuse?

Comments by Users

No Comments! Be the first one to comment.

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."