quesUncle greedy and want to take all ancestral property. What to do?

Dear Sir, Pls advice on our rghts on ancestral property of our fore fathers. We are 4 Brother and 2 Sister ,Father a Government servant due to retire in 2 years.We have ancestral farm land in our native village near Mathurs (U.P).My father has two brother out of which the eldest has no children and other one has three,both of them deceased now. Problem is that my father has more inclination to the family of my uncle and his children's and neglecting us for their sake.My uncles family does not keep any relation with us except with our father due to greed. Pls advice

  • ans

    You can file a suit partition thereby seeking your share  and also file an application for temporary injunction thereby seeking stay on the property which means that your family member cannot  sell or make modification in the property.

  • Apply For Legal Heir/Succession Certificate With Expert Lawyers
    Know More

    Click here to see all Property Legal Services
  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
  • Related Articles

Consult best Property lawyers in India

Similar questions

I am planning to create a relinquish deed and let out the property (home) to…
My father borrowed certain amount from the bank and unfortuantely, he was died in 2008.…
We want to sell of ancestral house to promoter , but one of the co-owner…
Hi, I live in a joint family. My grandfather has 2 brothers. All 3 of…

Property Lawyers in India

Advocate Arjun Vinod Bobde

  Supreme Court of India
 Experience: 16 years

Advocate Prashant Mendiratta

  Lajpat Nagar 4
 Experience: 24 years

Advocate Prabhjit Jauhar

  Connaught Place
 Experience: 20 years

Advocate Mohammed Abdul Quadeer

  Shree Ram Nagar
 Experience: 11 years

View all >>

Quick Consult

Get 15 Minutes of Expert Legal Advice on Phone right now

Ask a Free Question

Post a Question online and get free advice from multiple lawyers by email

Find a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly