Uncle greedy and want to take all ancestral property. What to do?

Dear Sir, Pls advice on our rghts on ancestral property of our fore fathers. We are 4 Brother and 2 Sister ,Father a Government servant due to retire in 2 years.We have ancestral farm land in our native village near Mathurs (U.P).My father has two brother out of which the eldest has no children and other one has three,both of them deceased now. Problem is that my father has more inclination to the family of my uncle and his children's and neglecting us for their sake.My uncles family does not keep any relation with us except with our father due to greed. Pls advice

You can file a suit partition thereby seeking your share  and also file an application for temporary injunction thereby seeking stay on the property which means that your family member cannot  sell or make modification in the property.